This pie is light, creamy & so perfect to end the day in beauty! Quick and easy to realize, it is the perfect dessert to impress guests 😉
Ingredients of the crust
- 1 Cup of quick oats
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cups of plant-based milk (i use oat milk)
- 1/4 cup of vegan butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
Ingredients of the rasberry mousse
- 2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 1 package of Belsoy soy cream (250 ml)
- 1/2 cup canne sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp agar agar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the crust. Place the dough in a pie plate and spread into a uniform layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes on the Center grid.
- During this time, in a blender, blend smooth all the ingredients of the raspberry mousse.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer the mixture over the crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.