- 1 block extra firm tofu, cut roughly
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 15 drops of liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons old-fashioned mustard
- 1 teaspoon steak spices
- 1 teaspoon ground onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 cup of quick oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients, except the quick oats and flour.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the oats and flour, then pulse a few times to incorporate well.
- Form small sausages, the size of store bought breakfast sausages.
- In a hot skillet, put about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and sear the sausages on all sides until well grilled.
- Transfer to baking pan and bake for 12 minutes.
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :