Ingredients for 6 Reese’s cups
- 1/2 cup melted dark chocolate *
- 1/3 cup of homemade natural peanut butter or trade
- 2/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
* Personally, I use the « Chocolat Favoris » dark chocolate drops. It is vegan, creamy and melts particularly well. I find it perfect for this recipe!
- In a muffin pan, place culinary parchment baking cups or silicone cups. You could also use a mini muffin pan and make 12 mini Reese’s cups.
- In each cup, put about 1/2 tablespoon dark melted chocolate, then spread well, flipping the pan from one side to the other. You want to cover the bottom and about 1 cm in height all around. Add melted chocolate as needed.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the peanut butter with the caster sugar and salt. You will have to get your hands dirty to get a nice smooth dough.
- With your hands, form 6 balls of peanut butter paste and flatten to obtain a pancake the size of the bottom of the cups.
- Add one peanut butter pancake to each cup and cover with the remaining melted dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate for about twenty minutes. If you are in a hurry, you can put them in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Delicious cold, but more like real Reese’s at room temperature. You can take them out of the fridge 15-20 minutes before eating them, it’s perfect 😉