- 8 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 2/3 cup Belsoy soy cream
- 1/4 cup of vegan butter
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons dried chives (optional, but it’s cute and delicious)
- In a large saucepan, put the potatoes and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until a fork can easily cut the potatoes. They must be very tender to obtain a beautiful creamy texture.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Return to the saucepan and puree with a pestle.
- Add the vegan butter, soy cream and salt and continue pounding until you have a nice creamy texture.
- Add chives and salt if necessary.
- Even better served with my vegan gravy sauce 😉
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :