This dessert is not an actual recipe, since it is only a mix of ingredients that i like covered with melted dark chocolate. Pretzels with dark chocolate are the best! Simple to make but so pretty and delicious!
Ingredients (It’s up to you!)
- Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries…
- Walnuts, almonds, pecans…
- Dandies mini marshmallow or any vegan marshmallows
- Homemade or store bought shortbread cookies (See my shortbread recipe)
- Mint leaves
- Melted dark chocolate
- Cover a board or a large dish with parchment paper or a reusable non-stick film.
- Add all the ingredients, except the melted chocolate. Try to mix the colors and texture. It’s fun to grab a chocolate covered bite with almonds and marshmallow or some mixed berries.
- Melt the chocolate, put in a pastry bag or a plastic bag with a small hole.
- Pour the melted chocolate over your ingredients. You can also put small « lakes » of chocolate to hold your pretzels or mint leaves, holding it a few seconds.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate freezes. Usually, it will only takes about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy 😉