A delicious fudge with only 2 ingredients, is it possible? Absolutely! This quick and easy recipe takes only 5 minutes to make. Don’t thank me, it’s my boyfriend’s cousin, Tyna, who brought this recipe to the last Christmas party!
The most difficult part of the recipe is finding the condensed coconut milk. For my part, i found some at Winners, but you can also find it in some grocery stores or online.
- A can of condensed coconut milk
- The equivalent of vegan dark chocolate. (We will use the empty condensed coconut milk can to mesure the chocolat)
- Line a small rectangular dish of about 7 x 5 inches or the equivalent with parchment paper or non-stick film.
- In a small saucepan, empty the condensed coconut milk and heat, stirring regularly, until it is well melted.
- Remove from fire.
- Fill the empty can of dark chocolate and add the chocolate with the hot condensed coconut milk.
- Mix well until chocolate is completely melted.
- Put the mixture in the dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into small cubes. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve or else they will melt with time.
If you want, you can add one or more ingredients to your fudge: Pieces of walnuts or pecans, dried fruits, mini marshmallows… I like to add a little sea salt on top, to give it a nice sweet and salty flavor.
Want to get your hands dirty? Add crushed nuts to the mixture and refrigerate for an hour. Then, take the mixture out of the fridge and make small truffles. Put some water on your hands to prevent the mixture from sticking. Then roll the balls into some unsweetened grated coconut. You will get beautiful little delicious truffles, just like the picture!