Servings: 4 popsicles
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Freezing time: 3 hours
Making homemade popsicles is a really interesting alternative, since the one sold in stores are often stuffed with sugar, dyes and artificial flavors. This recipe contains only good things and will satisfy the taste buds of your kids without making them run around the house for hours 😉
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medjoll dates coarsely chopped (or 2 tablespoons of maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- In the blender, put the strawberries, coconut milk, vanilla and dates. Blend until smooth.
- Set aside 2/3 of the mixture.
- Add blueberries to the blender and blend until smooth.
- In a popsicle mold, fill 2/3 with the strawberry mixture and top with the blueberry mixture.
- Freeze for a minimum of 3 hours.