This soup is so easy to prepare, only contains 4 ingredients and is absolutely delicious. Last summer, the farm that supplies my organic vegetables included a nice pot of homemade salty herbs with my order. I fell in love with this product and since then, i put it everywhere! It perfectly replaces spices and seasoning, but contains only fresh herbs, some vegetables and salt. You can also make them yourself (Click here for the recipe)
- 1 whole broccoli cut into pieces (just remove the rigid layer of the stem)
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tablespoon salted herbs
- 1/4 cup soy cream (Belsoy)
- In a small pot, put the broccoli, vegetable broth and salted herbs.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer on medium heat for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add soy cream.
- Blend until smooth in a blender or with a hand blender.