One of the things I hate doing? Wash the dishes. That’s why I love one-pot meals. With its delicious creamy sauce, this dish is a classic weekday meal at home.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 package of roughly chopped white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups mushroom broth
- 2 cups unsweetened soy milk
- 2 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 450 grams of pasta (spaghetti, linguine, fusilli …)
- 1/4 cup of soy cream (Belsoy)
- In a large pot, put the oil, garlic, green onions, onion, zucchini and mushrooms.
- Sweat over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes.
- Add mushroom broth, soy milk, nutritional yeast, spices and salt / pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, add the pasta and reduce the heat. Cover and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat, add the soy cream and mix well.
- Serve with chopped green onions. If you serve the pasta the next day, add a little soy cream or a drizzle of olive oil.