- 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate + 3 tablespoons
- A dozen almonds cut in half
- A small handful of crushed pretzels
- 20 dried cranberries
- Some dried coconut slices
- Sea salt or »Fleur de sel »
- In a small parchment-covered dish, put 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate.
- Add almonds, pretzels and dried cranberries.
- Cover with the remaining 3 tablespoons of dark chocolate.
- Add a few coconut slices on top and a little pinch of sea salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice in pieces and enjoy!
<span>%d</span> blogueurs aiment cette page :