Preparation time: 5 minutes
Smoked tofu is one of my favorite ingredients in vegan cooking. It is a perfect substitute for traditional charcuterie stuffed with additives and it kind of reminds me the taste of smoked ham.
Try this smoke tofu spread in a sandwich, pita or on crackers. It’s delicious and so easy to make!
- 1 block of smoked tofu
- 1/4 cup of vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons relish
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tofu block into large cubes. In the blender, chop the tofu into small pieces.
- In a bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Serve in a sandwich with the accompaniments of your choice.